BAC Service Centre with Shell Service Station Brisbane Airport
Beech were engaged to design and construct a new Shell Service Centre and a variety of national food retail shops at Brisbane Airport
This project was built on a 14,642m2 greenfield site. Due to the nature of the site, significant engineering was required to construct the building and pavement areas. This included piers in the foundation and post tension slabs.
The scope of works included:
- Installation of new fuel dispensers
- Installation of new underground storage tanks and associated works
- 8,908m2 of hardstand areas
- 140 parking bays
- Separate carwash facility
- Erection of a challenging canopy due to shape and style; and signage.
The food tenancy site totalled 1,696m2 and included the following national food retail shops:
- Hungry Jacks
- Coffee Club
- Thomson Adsett