Driveline Industrial Building Paget - Mackay
We were engaged to construct a new heavy vehicle repair workshop, office, spare parts and caretaker’s residence for Driveline Services.
The scope of works included:
- Buildings constructed of tilt panel and structural steel
- Caretaker’s residence consisting of bedroom, lounge, kitchen and bathroom
- Installation of fire, mechanical, electrical and hydraulic services
- Installation of security system
- Civil works including stormwater reticulation and detention systems, concrete carparking and access areas
- Overhead crane facilities
- Staff amenities
- 26 car parking bays
- Extensive landscaping
- Fox pollutant traps
The vehicle repair workshop and office had a total area of 1,256m2. The caretaker’s residence had a total area of 137m2.
Consideration was needed for neighbouring businesses due to the building being built on the boundary.
- Bob Page Drafting