Bulky Goods/Retail Development with 7-Eleven Service Station & Carwash Oxenford
This project involved the construction of a new 7-Eleven service station and a variety of retail outlets.
The site was comprised of over 2,500m2 of retail space complete with a car wash, 7-Eleven petrol station and 200m2 of specialty food outlets. The anchor tenants were Supercheap Auto and 7-Eleven.
The retail outlet construction consisted of concrete tilt-up panels using architectural designed recesses to form a unique and truly different appearance. Structural steel and metal roof decking completed the buildings.
The scope of works for the service station component included:
- Construction of a 7-Eleven service station
- 7-Eleven shop building which consisted of concrete tilt-up panels and fitout
- Installation of new underground storage tanks and associated works
- Installation of new fuel dispensers
- Erection of canopy and signage
- Extensive stormwater retention/overland flow
- Cottee Parker Architects