Puma Service Station Harristown
This design and construct project involved the demolition of an existing service station and the construction of a new Puma Service Station on a busy DTMR road.
- The works on the 1,699m2 site included:
- Tank removal and remediation
- A new 167m2 Puma shop building which was constructed of concrete tilt up panels
- Puma shop fit-out
- Installation of new underground storage tanks and associated works
- Nine parking bays
- 1,573m2 of hardstand area
- Installation of new fuel dispensers
- Erection of canopy and signage.
As the service station is in close proximity to residential neighbours an acoustic fence was erected to reduce noise.