United Petroleum - Truck Stop Roma
This project involved the design and construction of a new service station/truck stop on a 9,830m2 greenfield site for United Petroleum.
The scope of works included:
- A five tank fuel system
- Stormwater retention basin
- Civil drainage
- Electrical reticulation
- Retail shop with full kitchen
- Pie Face outlet
- Truckie lounge including lunchroom, showers and toilets
- External concrete pavement to accommodate both a car and heavy truck refuelling canopy
- Installation of LPG facilities for cars
- Parking bays for 42 cars and six trucks
Due to the hot weather conditions and our duty of care, the team conducted concrete pours at 3am to prevent subcontractors suffering from heat stroke.