Anglican Womens Hostel Toowong
We were engaged to construct a new women’s hostel for Anglican Diocese of Brisbane.
The scope of works included:
- Construction of a three storey facility incorporating 24 self-contained studio units
- Reception/Administration area including meeting rooms, toilets, lunch rooms and storage
- Lift installation
- Kitchen and dining/lounge area on levels two and three
- Laundry facilities
- Car parking for 15 vehicles
- Covered walkways connecting the buildings
- Landscaping and paving
- The project was built on the side of a steep hill which required extensive cut and fill.