Keema Hyundai & Isuzu Vehicle Service Facility Springwood
We were engaged to design and construct a new vehicle service facility at the Keema dealership at Springwood.
The works included:
- Sediment and erosion control in place, civil earthworks, storm water, including construction of retaining walls and the establishment of piles and caps, building footings and suspended deck for low impact industry & warehouse.
- Trunk drainage and sewer reticulation and connection to Council infrastructure.
- Construction of new post tensioned suspended deck housing the service facility complete with car parking underneath.
- State of the art vehicle exhaust extraction system for vehicle tuning
- The main structure consists of structural steel metal cladded complete with louvers.
- Landscaping works.
- External concrete pavements associated with the building.
- Provision of water, power and sewer to all current buildings as well as future building allotments.
- Electrical upgrade works to include for a new padmount transformer.
- New line marking and directional signage.
- WIM Architects